Want to run along the beach and eat like a king after? The Provincial Goverment of Camarines Norte will be hosting a running event this coming April 19, 2014 at Bagabas Beach Resort, Daet, Camarines Norte with the help of Rookie Shots Ien Edgar as event organizer and Emar Bob Tolete as race director. The event consist of 3 race categories, 50-km Ultramarathon, a half-marathon and the 5-km beach run.
All Ultramarathon and half-marathon finishers will receive Finisher shirts and free dinner buffet party at the beach but only those who finished within the cutoff time will receive a finisher’s medal. Please note that for runners who wish to join the 50K challenge, they must at least finished a marathon to qualify.
Via bank deposit
1. Deposit registration fee at the following info:
Bank: BDO Bank
Savings Acct. No: 6430041513
Account name: Libya V. Lovendino
2. Send a photographed copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Bring the copy of the deposit slip at the starting area on race day.
100 Miles Café every Saturday and Sunday from 4 PM to 8 PM.
click to download: Registration & waiver form
Promo: 10+1 to all categories,avail of the easy payment plan scheme at zero interest and 3 mos to pay. Applicable to all major credit card holders (VISA & Mastercard)
Also all registrants can avail the 2 days and 1 night Calaguas Island tour at very affordable rate of Php 2,800 all in.
Rules and Regulations
- Maintain the INTEGRITY OF THE RACE. Runners and their respective support crew/teammate are “DEPUTIZED” to act as a marshal and to report any infraction of the rules and regulations of this event to the Race Director, if found and proven guilty, the runner who committed the infraction will be immediately disqualified.
- All Runners must stay on the farthest left side of the road.
- All runners will be on SINGLE FILE while running or walking on the FARTHEST LEFT SIDE of the route.
- Runners must ALWAYS carry with themselves a hydration bottle or belt.
- Runners BID NUMBER should be VISIBLE on the front portion of the body/apparels.
- MANDATORY Headlight/ hand held flashlight and Reflector Vest. Should be wear all throughout the night run. Cellphone flashlight and blinker lights are NOT Considered as personal lighting system.
- All runners must have support vehicles; however, 2-3 runners can share a single support vehicle.
- Each runners must have a FIRST AID KIT in their respective support vehicles.
- Only FOUR WHEEL VEHICLES are allowed as SUPPORT VEHICLES. Two wheels like bicycles or motorcycles are NOT ALLOWED. “Spotters” are NOT ALLOWED, Runner’s using a “spotter” will be DISQUALIFIED
- Support Vehicles should NOT SHADOW their runner on any time of the race period. MUST NOT LEAP FROG their respective runners. It is the responsibility of the registered runner to advise the support vehicle and crew about the rules and regulation.
- Support Vehicles SHOULD PARK on the RIGHT SHOULDER of the road while waiting for the runners, RUNNER’s Support Vehicle Park on the LEFT SIDE will be automatically DISQUALIFIED.
- Runners are NOT ALLOWED to enter their support vehicles to sit, rest, sleep or change their running outfit.
- The Cut-Off times will be strictly enforced for all categories. Intermediate check-point for 50km will be use.
- In case of emergencies/ violation of the rules, runners/support crew must be able to contact the race director at mobile number #0999-9937325. State your name, race bid and location and nature of emergencies or violation.
- In case of DNF (did not finish), immediately send report to Race Director (#0999-9937325) indicate the Name, Race bid#, Km# location and reason why stopped, and if the runners need immediate medical attention.