The UP SIGMA ALPHA Sorority Alumanae Association Incorporated is hosting a running event aiming to help women in our country through educational support. The event will be held at Quirino Grandstand on April 5, 2014.
Registration period: March 4-24, 2014
ACPC, 28F One San Miguel Ave. Bldg., San Miguel Ave. Cor Shaw Blvd., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Contact Persons: Shine Vargas/Mariame Guro/Mayeth Samson
Tel. No. 634-3320 loc 104
APRACA-CENTRAB, 25F LANDBANK Plaza, 1598 M.H. del Pilar cor Dr. J. Quintos St., Malate, Manila
Contact Person: Grace Ferrer
Tel. No. 567-2021
UP SIGMA ALPHA Sorority Tambayan (at the back of Palma Hall, beside CASAA), UP Diliman, Q.C.
- Payment of registration fee is upon signing up the registration form available at any of the registration sites. Registration fee is non-refundable.
- All registered runners must collect the race pack (shirt and bib) at the specified date and place upon registration. A valid ID together with the confirmation slip must be presented upon claiming the race pack. In case of representative claiming the race pack, authorization letter from the registered runner together with the confirmation slip and valid ID of the representative are required.
> on race day:
- Baggage deposit counters are available at designated areas for each event distance. It is understood that the race organizers and any of its sponsors are not liable for any loss of or damage to personal items deposited. It is also recommended to arrive earlier than the gun time to avoid delays.
- Roving ambulance is accessible along the race route. Alert/Inform route marshals or patrolling paramedics regarding any injury.
- For hydration, water stations are available along the race route.
- Pets are strictly not allowed at the event site.
- The awards ceremony will be held at the Finish venue at 7:30 a.m.
- To ensure timely reopening of roads to normal traffic and help ensure runners’ safety, an official race vehicle is deployed to pick up all remaining runners on the race route starting at 8:30 a.m. By this time, all remaining runners are encouraged to proceed directly to the finish venue aboard the said official vehicle.
For other concerns and feedback, email us @ email@example.com