AFFINITEA RUN PRESENTS BROWN RACE
Aims to deepen once FAITH, IDENTITY & LOVE FOR THE COUNTRY by standing firm to the truth of righteousness, love of neighbours and key characteristics that molds and identify the uniqueness of Filipinos among other races. To empower Filipino people to achieve GREAT THINGS in life and to succeed in their own gifts.
Our beneficiary is Grace to be Born was founded by Bro. Rey Ortega in August 2008 and we began actual operations and service on May 9, 2009.It is a ministry dedicated to saving the unborn from abortion, providing sanctuary to unwed pregnant mothers in crisis, and temporary shelter for abandoned babies. From 1979 to the present, they have ministered to more than 200 mothers in crisis. More than 200 mothers had actually lived in our GTBB shelter and delivered babies. They provide them with free lodging, free meals daily, toiletries, ultrasound, laboratory exams, pre-natal and post-natal care, normal and /or caesarean delivery. For mothers who are incapable of bringing home and taking care of their babies, we help place these babies for adoption or place them in the homes of foster parents.
The foundation is located at # 53 Dr. Sixto Antonio Ave. Brg. Kapasigan, Pasig City 1600 their landline is 654 1377. Mobile 0932 888 0780.
Registration info per catergory
Register online at http://www.affiniteaphilippines.com/ starting from September 5 to November 30, 2014.
EARLY BIRD PROMO: August 29 – September 4, 2014
Register at the following stores:
– Affinitea Stores:
CSB Leon Guinto
– Health Express Store Glorietta
– Mizuno Stores:
Mall of Asia
Bonifacio Global City
Alabang Town Center
After race inclusions:
For 3k finishers
for the 5K, 10K, 16K solo and buddy run finishers
for 16K solo and buddy run finishers
- To join the raffle, participants must submit the raffle coupon stub that is attached to each participant’s race bib during the event.
- Once submitted, each entry will become the property of AffiniTea Philippines and Raffle coupons will not be returned.
- Entries must be deposited in the official raffle drop box located in front of the stage.
- All entries must be received between the hours of 3:00 am to 5:30 am, on the day of the event. ABSOLUTELY NO LATE ENTRIES ALLOWED. AffiniTea Philippines will not be responsible for lost, illegible, incomplete, misdirected and mutilated entries.
- The following prizes will be drawn:
All finishers in all categories have a chance to win the grand prize of Affinitea franchise.
*Appliances and Special Prizes to be raffle on the said event.
6. The drawing will be held on race day, December 14, 2014 (Sunday), after the race at Cultural Center of the Philippines grounds Liwasang Ulalim City of Manila.
7. Verification procedures will be enforced to ensure validity and authenticity of raffle entry.
8. Winners will be notified via announcement during the event.
9. Prizes are such as Minor Prizes is non-transferable and Grand Prize is transferable and will only be awarded to those who hold the matching race bib and is present during the raffle drawing.
10. Prizes will not be convertible to any cash value.
Direction to claiming a Minor prizes/Grand Prize
- Minor Prize: the official AffiniTea Run Brown Race bib must be presented when claiming the prize.
- Grand Prize: An original and valid form of identification with a valid picture must be presented when claiming the prize. The valid form of identification MUST contain/state the following: Full Name, and Date of Birth or Age.
- A participant can only win once.
11. Winners and participants agree that AffiniTea Philippines will not be held liable for any incident that occurs during the acceptance or use of the prize won.
12. All decisions of AffiniTea Philippines and its agents are final. Objection will not be entertained.
13. Employees of AffiniTea Philippines, its affiliates, distributors, suppliers, advertising and media agencies, and DOH-FDA as well as their relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity are not eligible to participate in this Drawing.
14. These terms and conditions are subject to any law of the AffiniTea Philippines Management and organizer.
“Running is a form of exercise that is good for our heart but knowing that every stride you’re doing you are saving an unborn child is precious, not only good for the heart but also good for the soul.”
See you then guys. May God bless you with strength, endurance and good health.
– OneReyna –