UNILAB ACTIVE HEALTH
The much awaited run trilogy is back! Presenting the 2015 Run United 1 which will be held on March 8, 2015 with their usual 5k, 10k, and 21k race categories. All categories will have a start and finish at the SM Mall of Asia grounds. And to ensure their valued runner patrons a sure slot for the whole trilogy, Unilab Active Health together with Runrio came up to an idea of bundle packages that fit for every runner’s goal. For those who do not want to purchase bundle packages, per leg registration fee is also available.
Pre-paid card selling venues
– RUNNR Store BGC
– Toby’s Galleria
– Toby’s SM North
– Toby’s MOA
Note: Additional P200 will be charged for race kit delivery: P150 delivery and processing fee & P50 web admin fee.
For online (credit card) registrants: complete race kit will be delivered. Singlet/Finishers’ shirt sizes will be available online on a first-come, first-served basis. Delivery of race kit will be on or before March 1, 2015.
For in-store registrants: complete race kit will be given upon registration for actual runners. Singlet sizes will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Note: Bundle cost is INCLUSIVE of P450 delivery & processing & one-time P50 web admin fees.
For online (credit card & prepaid) registrants: Complete race kit will be delivered 2-weeks before every race.
For in-store registrants: complete Run United 1 race kit will be given upon registration for actual runners. Run United 2 and RUPM race kits can be claimed at the registration store where the runner purchase his bundle slot starting on the 1st day of the in-store registration for Run United 2 & RUPM. *An additional P300 fee will be charged if race kits will be delivered (optional).
All bundled slot comes with a guaranteed singlet and finisher shirt sizes. Deadline of registration is on February 22 or until slots last. Limited bundle slots only.
Medals for the half-Marathon perfectionist finishers
(21k for leg1, leg2 and RUPM)
Medals for exceed full marathon finishers
(21k for Leg1, 32K for Leg2 and 42K for RUPM)
Singlets and Finisher Shirts
- Registration is on a first-come, first serve basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before March 1, 2015
- Actual runners who register at the stores will receive their complete race kit upon purchase. A Valid ID must be presented upon registration.
- Those who will be registering for their friends must buy a prepaid card. The singlet will be given upon purchase of the prepaid card. The rest of the race kit will be delivered.
- Singlet/Finisher’s shirt size availability will be on first-come, first-serve basis.
- Singlet and finishers shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites: www.unilabactivehealth.com and www.runrio.com.
- Timing and Race Results: firstname.lastname@example.org
For online and in-store registration inquiries:
- Landline (+632) 463 4813 or (+632) 463 4814
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays.
Throwback: Run United 1 2014
Reminiscing my last year’s RU1 adventure
Last year’s Run United trilogy was memorable to me as registered a new PR and hopefully I will this coming Run United 1. So let’s relive the fun and excitement this coming March 8, 2015. EXCEED YOURSELF!.. and be happy.