ABS-CBN Lingkod Kapamilya Foundation is the beneficiary of this event. Every kilometer you make will be a contribution to the operation and treatment of Bantay Bata 163’s medical patients.
An Energizer battery meter will be shown through an LED-light display on stage, at the 1.5 km mark and in the start and finish arc. The objective is to make the participants run and finish as many 3-km loop as they can within the 2-hour given time. Every 3-km loop a runner makes, a Php 100 donation will be given to Bantay Bata 163.
1. RUNNING ATTIRE – each participant must wear their singlet, race bib, shoe tag, Energizer cap and headlight at all times during the run.
2. STARTING AREA – Pacers will be designated to guide the runners. Competitive runners must stay in the from while leisure runners and participants running with kids must stay at the back area.
3. RUN DURATION – runners may begin at any time after the 7pm gun start and do as many loops at their individual pace within the 2-hour given time. Cut-off will be at exactly 9pm by which time all runners will be asked to return through the race arch.
4. EXIT POINTS – runners who wish to retire before the cut-off time are advised to do so at the 3km exit point to complete a full loop. Otherwise, exit points are available at the 1-km and 2-km marks with service vehicles to transport retiring participants to the event area every 15 minutes.
5. MINORS – children below 7 years old on June 27, 2015 are not allowed to join the run. Participants below 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult throughout the race.
6. SAFETY – in the interest of safety and camaraderie, runners must proceed with caution. event marshals are authorized to remove from the route anyone deemed as threat to the safety and security of event participants.
7 FIRST AID AND WATER STATIONS are available during the run. Runners who feel unwell must immediately retire from the course and seek assistance from the marshals.
8. FINISHERS must immediately surrender loop cords at the finish line for recording.
9. THE ORGANIZER may change without prior notice any of the rules and regulations deemed necessary for the success and safety of the event. The Organizer’s decision is final.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, visit them by clicking the buttons:
DURING THE MEDIA LAUNCH: