THE MUCH AWAITED RUN TRILOGY IS NOW IN THE BAG!
Plan your training now as Run United 1 2016 open its registration. The event will be held on March 13, 2016 at Mall of Asia Grounds with 5k, 10k and 21k categories.
ON-LINE REGISTRATION HERE:
PREPAID CARD SELLING VENUES
In-store purchase of the prepaid cards will be available at the following stores, from 12:00NN to 8:00PM Monday to Sunday starting January 30, 2016.
RUNNR Store BGC
RUNNR Store Trinoma
Toby’s Robinson Galleria
Note: Additional P150 will be charged for race kit delivery.
For online (credit card) registrants who chose delivery: complete race kit will be delivered on or before March 7, 2016. Singlet/Finishers’ shirt sizes will be available online on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For online (credit card) registrants who chose pick up: complete race kit will be given during the race kit claiming period of March 5 to 11, 2016 at the chosen store when you registered. Singlet sizes will be on a first-come, first-serve basis when you register online.
For in-store registrants: complete race kit will be given during the race kit claiming period of March 5 to 11, 2016 at the chosen store when you registered. Singlet sizes will be on a first-come, first-serve basis when you register online.
- All registrations will be done online by logging on to runrio.com thru the Active Network link)
- Registration deadline is on February 29. Singlet sizes and finishers’ shirt sizes will available on a first-come, first-served basis online.
- Singlet and finishers shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- Prepaid cards will be sold in store on a per person basis only.
- Prepaid cards must be registered on or before February 29, 2015. Validity expires beyond the date indicated at the back of the card.
- Online registration and prepaid card selling is on a first come first served basis. Registration may end earlier than the announced deadline.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
DURING MORNING WITH ACTIVE HEALTH AND MEDIA LAUNCH
Photo credit to Active Health Team and Runner-blogger Team