Endurance Weekend 2016 once again is all set to happen on October 8-9, 2016. The annual MTB race specific venue is at Pacific Rim in Filinvest City, Alabang.
Here are the details:
Each rider is given an individual race number. This must be attached to the seat post of the bike. In order for your lap to be timed and counted, you must ensure that your race number is visible.
The course is a loop up to 6.2 km consisting a single-track and asphalt roads. It will be marked by the use of a mixture of arrows, buntings, and traffic cones. There will be sections throughout the course where there are no markings. There will be no decision points either – just keep riding. At the end of each lap, the course passess through Transition Zone.
There will be at least one control point out on the course. It will be manned for the full 24 hours and race numbers will be checked. To assist, please call out your race number to the control point team. Additional spot checkpoints may be positioned at random locations. The control point will have radio contact with the Race HQ.
It is the only area where you can exit the race course. This is also where teams swap rides and hand over the band. Spectators are not permitted in the TZ.
As you come through the TZ, here are few simple rules:
- WALK, WALK, WALS (there is no riding in the TZ)
- Call out your number to the timing crew to assist in recording your lap
- Help your team mate with the transition
- After you have completed the transition, VERY promptly clear the area and move outside the TZ to catch your breath, and have a chat or warm down.
All teams or individual must complete the minimum number of laps to be counted as a finisher.
Minimum number of laps:
- 24 hour: 24 laps
- 12 hour: 12 laps
- 6 hour: 6 laps
- 24-hour teams of three: 8 laps per member
- 12-hour teams of two: 6 laps per member
So What Are You Waiting For?… REGISTER NA!