ActiveHealth has been in the forefront providing an incomparable race experience. It is the only race in the country that offers an integrated holistic solution for for progressive athletes, grounded by its 4 pillars – training nutrition, gear and events; and for the past years, they have been helping runners to progress and exceed themselves. This year, ActiveHealth introduces the new Run United Exceed which will be different to the previous Run United Series. Run United Exceed is a prestigious and exclusive 21-km race that will be held in BGC, Taguig on April, 2017. It is set to revolutionize the running landscape by introducing world marathon major inspired innovation that will push runners to exceed themselves.
Did I mention innovation to help breed next level 21K finishers? Brace yourself, here it goes:
- Exclusive medal for sub 2.5 hours finishers
- FREE UNDER ARMOUR SHOES to the top 15 negative split medal finishers
- And to keep our runners motivated while they push themselves, the course is lined up with cheer stations in key location, to help boost their moral.
- GUARANTEED SLOTS TO ANGKOR WAR INTERNATIONAL FULL MARATHON or ANGKOR WAT INTERNATIONAL HALF MARATHON await 2 lucky finishers.
- To further ass to the thrill of the race is the moving cut-off banner making sure runners make it in time.
- All participants are also entitled to discounted privileges from partner merchants and a Run United Exceed Kit inclusive of race shirt, event shirt and other items.
The concept is to shatter ones perception on time – To go against your greatest enemy, yourself. This race will give birth to the next generation of high performing Half-Marathoners that have the relentless drive and determination to exceed the time they have set for themselves through proper training and sports nutrition.
“We have been doing the progressive races for the past 6 years. For 2017, we believe that it is time to take it to the next level. We want to build a new generation of athletes whose objective is not to just finish, but to EXCEED.” – Lester Castillo, Brand Manager of ActiveHealth.
Excited already?.. Here are the race details:
Regular Registration Period
On-line Registration: January 30 to February 28, 2017 Php 1,350
In-store Registration: February 14 to February 28, 2017 Php 1, 350
Late Registration Period
Late On-line Registration March 1 to March 12, 2017 Php 1, 550
Late In-Store Registration March 1 to March 12, 2017 Php 1, 550
- Finisher’s Medal (exclusive to 2.5 hour finishers)
- ActiveHealth Race Shirt and ActiveHealth Event Shirt
- Race bib with D-tag
- Finisher’s kit
- Raffle entry to a guaranteed complimentary slot for 2 to Angkor Wat International Marathon or Angkor Wat International Half Marathon
Run United Medal
The finisher’s medal and its design elements are inspired from an athlete’s journey in exceeding himself.
The Run United race shirts is a performance shirt made from light breathable and quick dry fabric to help participants perform better.
ActiveHealth have you covered from training to race day with special deals for your race and training pack. ActiveHealth’s complete sports nutrition system are readily available to help participants reach optimum performance in time for Run United Exceed. A race and training pack are available upon registration and exclusive deals are offered.
Run United Exceed is co-presented by Tag Heuer and also the official timekeeper of the event.
During Media Launch
So what are you waiting for?… TARALETS GUYS!
For more information, visit www.activehealth.ph and stay connected through their facebook and twitter and instagram account.