Pinoy Trails and Be Trail Ready brings you STAR Trail Challenge 2017 on December 10, 2017 at Tanay Adventure Camp. Formerly known as Sierra Trail Adventure Race (STAR), the 2017 edition brings the STAR in you as you navigate the rolling trails of Sampaloc, Tanay, Rizal starting at Tanay Adventure Camp while your eyes get feasted on the scenic Sierra Madre Mountain Range.
Experience the beauty of Tanay Rizal, the trails, falls, river… I tell you, I’ve been there and it always mesmerize me.
There’s a STAR in all of you from the newbies, experienced, elites and even the kids with the different distances and categories.
- Kids Race
It’s time to be a STAR in December as you enjoy the jovial mood and the cooler climate of Tanay with a full range of dirt surfaces to explore.
- Date: December 10, 2017
- Venue: Tanay Adventure Camp, Sampaloc, Tanay, Tizal
- Distance: 8K, 12K, 21K, Kids Race
- 8K – P800
- 12K – P900
- 21K – P1,100)
- Kids Race (1.5K 5-8 Years old) – P500
- Event Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Loot Bag
- Entrance to Tanay Adventure Camp
- Environmental Fee
So what are you waiting for?.. TARALETS GUYS!
- Facebook Event Page: Pinoy Trails STAR 2017
- Facebook Page: Pinoy Trails
- Facebook Page: BTR – Be Trail Ready
- Website: http://www.pinoytrails.com